Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sunny Days!

I really do need to get better about blogging the day-to-day stuff so I have record of it. A couple of weeks ago, we took Lexi to see Sesame Street Live. We weren't sure how appealing it would be to Lexi since 1) She had only seen part of an episode of Sesame Street, and 2) She is only 10 months old.

We went in with the expectation that we would leave when she had had enough, no big deal. I'm not sure who was more excited to go, Keith or Lexi. Keith had not ever been to a live performance like this before. I've been to several growing up since I had two younger brothers who were obsessed with Big Bird.

Lexi didn't just LOVE it, she sat still for the majority of it, and clapped her hands along to some of the songs. It was SO cute, and Keith and I were so excited to get to experience this with her. We always hear people talking about how they don't do 'this or that' with their kid(s) because they are too young to remember it anyway. Our philosophy is that regardless of if our child remembers it, we will. And you better believe we have the pictures to preserve the memory even longer. Here's to more sunny days...



No comments:

Post a Comment