Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Kason- 11 Months (January 7)

I'm posting way late. I went through my drafts folder and found a bunch of posts I have typed up, but just hadn't added the pics so be ready!

My sweet Kason,

I am in shock as I type this that this is our last monthly post I write before you turn a year! A YEAR!!! AGHHH....the second baby definitely goes by quicker, and I don't like a thing about that. Since there's not a thing I can do about it though, I'll carry on and tell the world about my sweet little man. ; )

You really are just the sweetest, most laid-back little guy. You're tougher than snot, have a smile that will melt any heart, and the best snuggle bug. I cannot get enough of you. So amazing to me how God expands the hearts of parents with each child. I never knew such a thing was possible until you came. We are in the full-on planning stages of your first birthday party. Definitely bittersweet, but we're having fun with it. You still adore Lexi. You stare at her as we're driving in the car, and it melts my heart to see that in my rearview mirror. I can't get over that I have two happy, healthy, sweet, and precious babies in the backseat.

Your favorite things right now are all of your new toys from Christmas. You are loving (and we are loving watching) rolling all of your trucks, cars, and anything else with wheels all around the house while making sound effects. SO. STINKING. CUTE!!!! Have I mentioned how fun it is to watch the differences in raising a girl and a boy? You also love playing with the farm, farm animals, kitchen at Nana & PopPop's, and balls. We always know when you spot a ball, because you start saying it repeatedly (Ba! Ba! Ba!). You enjoy being read to, but you sure do not sit for long. That's okay. We continue the book while you roam off to explore your next activity.







You shake your head no when asked to say, "No way," and you put your hands on the sides of your head when we say, "Oh no!" Very cute!! I love this age because it's full of so many new tricks! You still love fans and look for them in each room. You're also cruising everywhere! You push the activity table as if it is a walker. I guess we better get you one! Lexi wasn't interested in one for the longest time, but I'm certain you will love one! You can stand for a few seconds unassisted as well.

You like to point at things, including people's faces. This may also be the reason you love sensory books right now. You love to 'feel' whatever is on the page. You eat better in a highchair finally! Yaya! Never thought that day would come, but you actually enjoy eating now. You can also drink from a straw cup. Your favorites right now? Bananas and yogurt melts! You signed more for waffle

We're so excited to take you on another trip this month...Disney World here we come!!!!

We love you to the moon and back! Stop growing so fast!

XOXO,
Mommy, Daddy, & Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment