Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lexi's first trip out of state!





Growing up, my mom traveled with us, and by us, I mean four kids. Yes, four. In an airport. On an airplane. She did this several times, and I have so many good memories of this time visiting family in New York. 


Lexi recently had her first trip on an airplane. It made me completely understand my parents' love for us more than I ever had. They wanted nothing more than to be able to enjoy life with us by their sides. This is exactly what Keith and I want for Lexi. We took her along for Keith's medical boards to Philadelphia. 


We are OBSESSED with this baby. Poor thing. She is going to be so sick of us by the time she is 30...wait, did I just say 30? 


Yup. You heard me right. 30. Don't worry though Lexi, that means at least 30 adventures for you to tag along with us on! ; )


Back to Philadelphia, she did awesome!! She handled each flight like a champ. People commented on how quiet she was, and of course, how cute she is. Of course, we agreed...how could we not? 






My little cousin Sean & Aunt Susan drove down from NY to see us!

While Keith took boards, we ventured over to America's first zoo in Philadelphia! What a great zoo! The animals are very active, and the zoo is HUGE!





Can't wait to take this baby on many more trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment