Tuesday, September 27, 2011

THANK YOU HUBBY!

As a new mom, my whole world has completely changed! I'm sure there are people out there who know what I mean. You get it. You can't picture your life without your little one in it. Really, WHAT did I do before? I am a new person. I love, laugh, smile until my cheeks go numb, squeal, sing, and talk in a high pitched voice. Umm...yes. Be glad you don't live at my house, unless you are 4 months old, then it is all cookies and cake for you! :) This post is dedicated to my husband. There are so many things this guy needs to be thanked for nowadays.

Thank you hubby being my partner in crime in raising this precious baby girl.

THANK YOU FOR...
Allowing me to be cautious obsessive in making the decisions we do on where we go, what we do, what she'll wear, yada yada yada...

Calming me when I freak out about if she's sick, hurt, mad, sad, angry, tired, you get the gist...

Loving me and telling me that I'm beautiful even when my hair is pulled back into a wet ponytail every day.

Telling me that it is okay and perfectly normal for me to be over protective of our daughter. You always remind me that it is just because I love her SO much.

Not busting a gut laughing while I sing all  each day to our baby.

Being just as easily entertained as I am while sitting back and watching our little girl.

Last, but not least, thank you for loving our daughter the way you do. Lexi is so lucky to have you as her dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment