Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kason- One Month!

Dear Kason,

Just like I say with all of your sister's monthly posts, I wish I could slow time down. It is bittersweet watching my babies grow up. On the sweet side, I know all the fun that is to come, but I absolutely LOVE every stage. I love you as a sweet, cuddly, newborn. Your daddy and I are so excited to see your personality bloom. Right now, you seem to be pretty passive. You are a tough little guy, well...you kind of have to be. Your older sister ADORES you, but hasn't quite mastered what it means to be gentle and soft with you. Don't worry though. We're working on it. ; )

You won't go back to the doctor until your 2 month checkup, but when we went for your 2-week appointment, you were almost 9 pounds! Who is this big guy?! Lexi did not weigh 9,9 until 2 months! You are a pro-eater. You eat fast, and that had me a little concerned because I wasn't sure how much you were actually getting, but it appears to be that you are just efficient. Your doctor was very pleased with your weight gain, and said everything about you looks very healthy! Yay! Praise the Lord for healthy babies. I've learned that good health is not something to be taken for granted, and am especially grateful that God trusts your daddy and me with you and your big sister.

You are sleeping pretty well, eating every 3-5 hours at night, depending on the night, and every 3 during the day. You have went through some periods of cluster feeding, and daylight savings time kind of threw us for a loop, but nothing major.

We are so in love with you, and cannot believe we have double to love now! I knew I would love you, I just had no idea the human heart could stretch to this capacity. We are so blessed by our days with you, and look forward to all the fun that is to come.




XOXO,
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment