Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Kason's First Birthday Party


Kason's theme was based off of his favorite book, "The Little Blue Truck." I didn't get great pictures because I sent Keith to run errands all over town picking up last minute items (cake, chick-fil-a tray), but they do give the idea of the overall theme I was going with. A family friend on Keith's side made the cake, and it was so good! Kason's little smash cake matched the big cake. I had my best friend, Ashley, make cupcakes. They all came out SO cute!

Kason wasn't a big 'cake eater' just like lexi. He was so tired by that point since he had missed his morning nap and was battling a cold. He was still so cute when everyone started singing Happy Birthday to him. :) Love my little guy so much! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves now...















































No comments:

Post a Comment