Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Kason's First Christmas/Lexi's 3rd! 2013

This Christmas was so much fun! Both kids are really at a fun age, and I really felt like Lexi 'got it' this year! She was SO excited!!! She had the hardest time falling asleep on Christmas Eve (understandable). hahaha She kept telling me she heard HoHo. I think she was excited, but a little nervous about some random guy in her house delivering presents.

On Christmas Eve, we went to church after my grandparent's house. We thought church started at 7, but it turns out that was actually the Spanish service! Oops!! We were one of two English families there, and did not understand a single thing. Lexi was convinced that her christmas dress was her wedding dress since it looks very similar to my wedding dress. She told us all she was getting married to Daddy, so when we were sitting in church, she proceeds to tell me that it is now 'her turn,' and that the other people need to leave! Hahaha...oh, this child!















































































Once both kids were FINALLY asleep, Keith and I were able to set up everything! Keith was pumped about Kason's new trucks, and I was SO excited about Lexi's dollhouse and dress-up center. Lexi is very into princesses and babies right now so that was the theme of her Christmas, while Kason is very into balls, trucks, and cars. The main thing Lexi asked Santa for was a prince and Cindebrella baby. That was the first thing she looked for when she woke up in the morning. Silly girl! Kason LOVED his black Ford truck and wouldn't let go of it for the longest time! Adorable!! After we opened all of the presents from Santa, we went to my parent's house and opened the mass amount of presents there before eating lunch. Both kids had an amazing Christmas, and I hope they will always know the bigger and true meaning of Christmas! Thank you Lord for this blessed holiday that we call your birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment